13.5.07

Makeup Review - Cream Eye Liner by Smashbox

Smashbox Cream Eyeliner in Caviar

Product Detail: The cream eyeliner has a wonderful texture and is long-wearing. Used with the shadow liner brush, it goes on effortlessly for easy application. The effect is a beautifully accented eye with incredible staying power. It's the new and easier way to line your eye.

Caviar (Black), Midnight Brown, Smashing Picasso (Navy), Midnight Purple, Thunder (Gray), Midnight Green, Lava (Blue Gray), or Cameo (Brown).

Personal Review: Disappointing, I had high expectation of the product after reading rave reviews about it. Overall I found the liner flaky with no staying power, and having to constantly wipe away smears under my eyes is a real pain in the backside for me. I do like the packaging, nice and clean, and it does goes on smooth with no tugging required.

Overall Rating: 1/5


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.